Dr Simon Glew
- Qualified MBChB 2008. BSc Physiological Sciences 2005. University of Bristol
- Vocational Training in General Practice 2010-2014 Brighton and Mid-Sussex with focus on Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Older people’s medicine and Psychiatry
- MRCGP 2014. Graduated with the top Clinical Skills examination mark in Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- MRes in Medical Research 2015, Universities of Brighton and Sussex
I have published research in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, British Journal of General Practice, British Medical Journal Open, and InnovAiT, across diverse fields including Ear, Nose and Throat, Allergy, Haematology, Paediatrics and SCUBA diving.
- Whole Person and Family Care
- Sports Medicine